“And when the show is over
I’ll sing to the stars
‘Cause I know they will listen
If you tell them who you are”
Green Eyed Radio- Peter Mayer
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. We count ourselves fortunate to have friends and fans such as yourself with us on this musical journey. Please feel free to browse, listen, watch, and write us a note to tell us what you think and what you’re up to. I hope this site provides you all the information you need on tour dates, music, charities we support, and upcoming happenings. We’ll look forward to seeing you down the road. All my best to you, and thanks for listening….. Peter Mayer
- Peter Mayer, Scott Kirby & Brendan Mayer - Manayunk Brewery - Philadelphia, PA Philadelphia, PA
- Peter Mayer, Scott Kirby & Brendan Mayer return to the wonderful Manayunk Brewery! Tickets are available online at: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/peter-mayer-scott-kirby-brendan-mayer-at-the-manayunk-brewery-philadelphia-pa-tickets-12385032967?utm_campaign=new_eventv2&utm_medium=email&utm_source=eb_email&utm_term=eventurl_text show time: 7:30 tickets: VIP seating $25 which includes one drink ticket; general admission: $20
- Peter Mayer, Scott Kirby and Lew London at Sandi Pointe Coastal Bistro; Somers Point, NJ Somers Point, NJ
- Peter Mayer and Scott Kirby make their third annual visit to Sandi Pointe Coastal Bistro, with Special Guest, Lew London!
Doors open: 6:45 pm
Tickets are only $25 each and available for purchase at Sandi Pointe Coastal Bistro, 908 Shore Rd, Somers Point, NJ 08244.
Tickets can also be purchased by check made payable to:
Jersey Shore Parrot Head Club
PO Box 2012
Wildwood NJ 08260For mail order tickets, please add $1.00 for handling. All orders received after Sept 11, will be at the hostess desk at the venue for pickup. Tickets are limited, so please order early before the show is sold out!
- Rainbow Therapeutic Riding Center - Haymarket, VA Haymarket, VA
- Peter Mayer and Scott Kirby have been playing and writing music together since they first met in Key West in 1989. They have since traveled hundreds of thousands of miles in jets and jitneys and everything in between performing their music. Come join these old friends with their guitars for an intimate evening of great songs and the stories behind them! Special guests, Brendan Mayer and Gary Green will be joining Peter and Scott! Peter's brother and Brendan's "Uncle Jim," will round out the band! Doors open at 6:30 pm Tickets are available online, by clicking here, or by calling 703-754-6159 Discounted tickets are available for military, teachers, nurses, fire, police, safety personnel and students at $15 per person. The event will support Rainbow Center, Therapeutic Riding’s “Build a Child’s Dream” Campaign effort to complete their facility with an Education Building and Universal/Sensory Integration playground to create a space where people of all abilities can play together, enjoy inclusion activities and celebrate physical, emotional, educational and behavioral victories! Concert Sponsors: Event: Life Safety Solutions Associate: Rinker Design Associates, Peterson Family Foundation Supporter: Equinox Investments, Inc. Friend: Building Infrastructure Group, Inc. About Rainbow Center: Rainbow Center is a 501 © 3 non-profit operating in Prince William County since 1984. We serve children, teens and adults with physical, mental, emotional, educational and behavioral challenges through equine assisted therapeutic activities. Our services address the most critical health needs identified by Prince William County government: healthy weight, services for people with disabilities and mental health. In addition to therapeutic riding to address physical disabilities, we offer programs to At Risk Youth and serve the Wounded Warriors recuperating at Walter Reed National Medical Center. Funded by Potomac Health Foundation, high school students diagnosed with ASD/DD/ID and physical challenges from Forest Park H.S. and Hylton H.S. ride four days a week as part of their special education program. Clients from Matthews Center ride every summer and in 2013 we are added clients from Minds in Motion, New Directions, Loch Lomand, Manassas Park E.S., Pace West and Capital Caring Hospice to our programs! To learn more visitwww.rainbowriding.org. Rainbow Center is a member of PATH International, Prince William Chamber of Commerce, Greater Warrenton Chamber of Commerce, Haymarket-Gainesville Business Association, United Way, and America’s Charities. Voted 2014 Best of Prince William, PW Today, Best of Gainesville 2012 for horse training and 2012 Best in Haymarket Charitable Organization, Rainbow Center is dedicated to lifting up the lives of the people we serve.