“And when the show is over
I’ll sing to the stars
‘Cause I know they will listen
If you tell them who you are”
Green Eyed Radio- Peter Mayer
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. We count ourselves fortunate to have friends and fans such as yourself with us on this musical journey. Please feel free to browse, listen, watch, and write us a note to tell us what you think and what you’re up to. I hope this site provides you all the information you need on tour dates, music, charities we support, and upcoming happenings. We’ll look forward to seeing you down the road. All my best to you, and thanks for listening….. Peter Mayer
- Smokey Shadows Lodge - Maggie Valley, NC Maggie Valley, NC
- ***This weekend event is now sold out! Thanks for your support. If you'd like to be placed on a waiting list, please contact Gail Weams at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your most accessible contact information. Reservations can only be made through Gail. Thank you! *** Come join us for a weekend of music in the North Carolina hills. Picture a quaint wooden lodge surrounded by friends old and new. Look out the front porch and see nature's beauty all around you. Enjoy some great cuisine and shake off the tensions and conventions of everyday life. It has become a favorite tradition of ours to return each year to Maggie Valley for a weekend of performances at Bud and Ginger Shinn’s Smokey Shadows Lodge. In the lodge’s gathering space we set up in front of the fire place. Listeners gather on a couch, on seats, or get a birds eye view from the staircase leading to the second floor. It is comfortable, but close, warm and casual. There is no other event we do quite like this!! We usually make the nights musically different in some way; sometimes an acoustic evening, followed by an electric night with full on production provided by Chad Stewart and Stewart Sound. We play songs old and new and sometimes the set list is requested in part by you. I can go on and on about it, but you will just have to experience this if you haven’t had a chance to already. Make your reservations now for this wonderful weekend and we’ll see you there!!! PM Tickets for this music-filled weekend are extremely limited and will not be available at the door. Advance purchase is necessary. Tickets are $110.00 per person and provides admission to both the Friday and Saturday shows which begin @ 7:30 PM. Doors open @ 6:30. For more information contact Gail Weams at email@example.com Gail is handling all ticket sales for this weekend event! This event will benefit Wind River Cancer Wellness Retreat Center providing cancer survivors the opportunity to attend a life changing retreat in WNC. This is in support of the friends of Gail & the Wicked Warriors who are cancer survivors and in remembrance of those they have personally lost, as well as countless others. Proceeds will enable cancer survivors to participate in the retreats at no cost, focusing on living more fully and authentically - mind, body and spirit until we can finally eradicate cancer. Gail & the Wicked Warriors will offer a spectacular raffle during these shows with Annie’s Art, fine wines, other local artisans art, pottery, etc. and some very special Peter Mayer items. www.windriverservices.org
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - Houston, TX The Woodlands, TX
- On tour with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band!
- Toyota Stadium - Frisco, TX Frisco, TX
- On tour with Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band.