“And when the show is over
I’ll sing to the stars
‘Cause I know they will listen
If you tell them who you are”
Green Eyed Radio- Peter Mayer
Welcome, and thanks for stopping by. We count ourselves fortunate to have friends and fans such as yourself with us on this musical journey. Please feel free to browse, listen, watch, and write us a note to tell us what you think and what you’re up to. I hope this site provides you all the information you need on tour dates, music, charities we support, and upcoming happenings. We’ll look forward to seeing you down the road. All my best to you, and thanks for listening….. Peter Mayer
- Hope Lutheran Church - Jordan, MN Jordan, MN
- Peter will perform solo at Hope Lutheran Church. He will perform during the worship service at 9:00 am.
- River of Joy Lutheran Church - Prior Lake, MN Prior Lake, MN
- Peter will perform solo during the 11:15 am service at River of Joy Lutheran Church, Spring Lake Township Town Hall.
- Smokey Shadows Lodge - Maggie Valley, NC Maggie Valley, NC
- March 28 & 29 Return to Smokey Shadows !! It may sound like a soap opera episode from yesteryear with a character named Barnabas Collins, but no, a "Return to Smokey Shadows" is our much-anticipated annual return to the charming hills of Maggie Valley. Our friends Bud and Ginger run a quaint hotel with a gorgeous view where friends gather for a weekend of music, fun, and great food. We’ll play two nights, one acoustic, one plugged in, to a crowd of 50+ people in lodge-like living room. Truth be told, there is no other show that we do that is quite like this one. If you haven’t been to our Smokey Shadows show, you might want to give it a whirl this year. Tickets are available by contacting Gail Weams at 828-777-1997 (after 3:00 PM Mon-Thur) anytime other days, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsorship opportunities are available for these shows. Tickets are $110.00 per person and provides admission to both the Friday & Saturday shows which begin @ 7:30 PM. Doors open @ 6:30. This event will benefit Wind River Cancer Wellness Retreat Center providing cancer survivors the opportunity to attend a life changing retreat in WNC. This is in celebration of Ann Hartline, a friend of the Wicked Pink Warriors who lost her 6 ½ valiant battle with breast cancer January 30th at age 48. Ann attended the inaugural retreat at Wind River & discovered her talent of painting, renewed her energy & learned to live life to the fullest while managing the uncertainties of cancer. Proceeds will enable others to participate in the retreats at no cost, focusing on living more fully & authentically – mind, body & spirit until we can finally eradicate cancer. Gail & the Wicked Pink Warriors will offer a spectacular raffle during these shows with Annie’s Art, fine wines, other local Artisans art, pottery, etc. and some very special Peter Mayer items. http://annies-art.com www.windriverservices.org ***THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT! PLEASE CONTACT GAIL IF YOU WISH TO BE PLACED ON THE WAITING LIST*** Thank you for your wonderful support of this event!